Calendar Policy Guidelines
1. Any government or government-sponsored entity may post any event or meeting open to the public
2. Any elected official or non-profit or religious organization may post any event or meeting, so long as:
(a) The event or meeting is not regularly occurring (eg, a regular weekly service or monthly meeting)
(b) The event or meeting is not intended to support any individual or political position
(c) The event or meeting is open to the public
(d) The sponsoring organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, political affiliation, or against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities
(e) The event or meeting is not a fundraiser
(f) The event or meeting is not intended to honor a specific individual
3. The Town Manager will have the final determination if a meeting, event, or sponsoring organization meets the requirements above
4. Any exception or appeal of the Town Manager's decision may be requested during the Public Comments section of a regularly scheduled meeting of the Town Council
5. Requests for event postings may be made to the Town Office.
6. While it is the intent to honor posting requests as quickly as possible, please allow five (5) business days for requested postings to appear
Search the calendar below for community events in the Crewe area.
To have your event listed, please contact the town office. Please scroll down to the bottom of this page and carefully read our event calendar policy.
Town of Crewe